Example: biology

Accessory Apartments - Pioneer Institute

Andover Are accessory or in-law apartments allowed (by right or special permit) in any district? Yes According to the Table of Use Regulations, family dwelling units are allowed by special permit from the Board of Appeals in SRA, SRB, SRC, LS, GB, MU, IG, IA, ID. From ordinance.com, under definitions: FAMILY DWELLING UNIT : Use of a room or rooms in a detached one-family dwelling or accessory ...


  Unit, Dwelling, Apartment, Accessory, Dwelling units, Accessory apartments




Link to this page:

Please notify us if you found a problem with this document:

Other abuse

Transcription of Accessory Apartments - Pioneer Institute

Related search queries